Sunday, April 5, 2015

HE IS ALIVE!

My favorite version of the resurrection is when Mary Magdalene is at the tomb weeping; fearful, confused, and grieved that someone may have stolen the body of her Lord, Savior, and Friend.

What she received outside that empty tomb must have caused her heart to leap with joy. Jesus was alive! What ecstasy she must have felt when she heard Him call her name.

 "Now when she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, and did not know that it was Jesus. Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?”She, supposing Him to be the gardener, said to Him, “Sir, if You have carried Him away, tell me where You have laid Him, and I will take Him away.” Jesus said to her, “Mary!”She turned and said to Him, “Rabboni!” (which is to say, Teacher). Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’ ” Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that He had spoken these things to her." John 20:14-18

Today, millions of believers celebrate Resurrection Sunday. Today, if you are unsure what to believe, let me assure you that JESUS is alive, and He is calling your name.

Please enjoy this new song from Third Day...
He is Alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment